Saturday, August 28, 2010

Theory of love

We all are familiar with Newton's law of gravitation which states that "Every body in this universe attracts another with the force which is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of distance between them."
Here I am going to explain anything regarding it but I want to relate this law with the love in two hearts. Similar to the above law let me establish another law i.e. "every heart on this earth attract another heart by a force which is
1. Directly proportional to the product of amount of their love in their heart
i.e. F ∝ L1x L2
Where L1 and L2 are the amount of love in two different hearts.
2. Inversely proportional to the square of distance between two hearts.
i.e. F∝ 1/d2
Explanation:
It is obvious that if the amount of love in both hearts is high then they will have maximum force of attraction and vice versa.
You all may contradict with my second relation but according to my research on my friends, I can assure you all that I am right because whenever two hearts are separated, initially their love intention increases rapidly. Then may attempt to suicide but as the time passes their love affection gradually decrease and tends to the zero level but never equal to zero.

The above graph never ends to zero if it true first love because one can never forget his/her first love. It always remains in his/her heart as a beautiful moment to remember.
Conclusion:
I had first expressed my view regarding love. You may have different views but I Have got no such intention to overcome your views and feelings. Reading my article, if anyone gets hurt, I am extremely sorry. Suggestions, regarding my article are highly appreciated.
Deelip k. Shrestha
Bsc 2nd year

No comments:

 
Search Engine Submission service