Monday, April 2, 2012

Theory vs practical

 pariwartan tiwari
 crazy diamond                                                                                                              
                                                                                                
Educational tour from college makes everyone excited as it not only enhances an opportunity to explore creativity but also to experience freedom in a complete strange place. I was little skeptic about the idea of tour as it came just a few days before the dashain vacation. But finally everything seemed alright and we set out on 25th Sep 2011.
For me personally it was a chance to testify the idealism of my education with the reality of the world. The theories of my book and the monotonous lectures from my teachers had made me a prisoner of my dramatic visions. As soon as we steeped the entrances of some industries like coca cola industry and Asian pharmaceuticals I slowly found myself able to hope and trust in the subject I am studying. I don’t know what seemed important to others but one think drew attention of mine, waste water treatment plant. I don’t know what was so special about that but my enthusiasm triumphed over my exhaustion of the
traveling seeing the technology of the system there. May be waste water treatment plant was common part of all the industries, so it stroke my mind. The primary aim of the plant was to make water free from pollutants so that it wouldn’t adversely affect the water ecosystem and cultivable land. Somewhere inside me felt contended that at least all those industries had been run under certain standards of the country.
 Water pollution being considered as a burning problem of the modern age, water treatment plant is being considered as an essential parts of industries. What if same consciousness was shown to eradicate air, sound and land pollution? How would it be to imagine an earth without pollution!

No comments:

 
Search Engine Submission service