Saturday, November 26, 2011

a decision

pariwartan (crazy diamond)

first day I decided to join microbiology, I was little perplexed for whatever was going on. the decision came from nowhere and I started to head towards somewhere. I was feeling wired how my inner force dragged me towards the subject matter I was totally unknown. a glimmer of satisfaction has now aroused inside me because the fermentation technology has become a subject of my interest.

last week we were given an opportunity to visit an industry. time and again I am questioned by people around me for what I am going to do studying microbiology and there came an option. industry can be a place for the one keen in industrial microbiology ,when we stepped into the industrial arena, sophisticated technology made me aamazed.the large fermenters there compelled me to dream bigger. then I began to compare not only my college laboratory with industry but also my thoughts before I went there and afterwards.before going there my ideas were as smaller as the laboratory bottles but later they began
to magnify like the large fermenters.i started to see the tutor in front of me wearing an apron like a reflection of myself  in the mirroe.deep inside a sense of relief came saying that the decision made in hurry was no more a regreat .and this can be a good answer to the one who ridicule about microbiology.

its not like I am boasting on the subject I am studying.its just a little information for the one who have narrowed there minds about the subject.the responsibilities of a microbiologist are no less than that of the one in any technical subjects like medical and engineering .may be this is the reason a microbiologist has been included in a rescue team in movie 2012 to save the earth.
                                                                                     B.sc 2nd year

No comments:

 
Search Engine Submission service