Tuesday, November 23, 2010

HUMOUR

A renowned Professor lecturing on the topic of the universe had just stated that in about a billion years, according to her calculation, the Earth would fall into the sun in a fiery death. In the back of the auditorium, a tremendous voice piped "Excuse me, Professor, but h-h-how long did you say it would be? Professor calmly replied" About a billion years."
A sigh of relief was heard. "Whew! For a minute there, I thought you'd said a million years."


Give me an example
          Chief instructur: Now remember statistics don’t lie, if 12 man can build a house in one day then one man can build same house in 12 days. Do you understand what I mean? Anup, give me an example.
          Anup: If one boat could cross the ocean in 6 days, 6 boats could cross the ocean in one day.
Ashmita Poudel

 

No comments:

 
Search Engine Submission service